Saturday 8 August 2009

Work Bench

There were a load of offcuts of 4"x2" piled up in a friend's garden when I went round for a barbecue. "What are you going to do with it" I asked. "Put it on the fire" he said. So I ended up loading it in the back of the truck.
It hung around for a bit until I had the idea of making a bench with it.


Very useful for drilling stool and chair parts it also doubles as a handy drinks table in the garden. Also as Mike Abbott says of Champion the Lumber Horse - "a design that uses materials that are easy to obtain for people without access to woodlands".


Mike Abbott's
Champion the Lumber Horse

1 comment:

Woodland Antics said...

I very much like your reclaimed workbench. I may have to make myself one complete with the pegs and sliding wedges for drilling legs as well

Mark